Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Smart & Stunning!

Hi Everyone!

Finally, I can post some pictures I took a week or so back. My stupid laptop decided to crash on me a few days ago. It didn't affect my pictures since I keep those backed up; however, I thought I had lost 200 or some flashcards I had made. I was ready to start using the laptop as a paper weight. Instead, I decided to do the Microsoft update that was available (since that crazy virus is going around)...and some how (who knows how!) my computer restored all my old documents when it restarted from the update. I'm not going to try to figure it out. I just backed everything up and hope that it doesn't happen again.

So, I can finally post these since that drama is over. These are some pretty gals I go to law school with. They are throwing a big ol' party for their graduation and their "party planner" wanted a few shots of them for a banner. You'll probably see some more of these girls since I'm also taking pictures at the graduation party.

Enjoy!









Labels

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP