Friday, April 17, 2009

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend? I Disagree....

Hi There!
I spent my Easter weekend in Vegas with my family. My dad planned this huge surprise for my mom. She thought she was going just with him, and she was a bit bummed not to see me or my brother for Easter. So, my dad secretly flew me, my husband and my brother out to Vegas. When we were checking in, my dad casually brought my mom down to the lobby. Talk about a surprise!

So, while I was in Vegas, I went to the Coach outlet. Talk about purse heaven. *harps playing* I was lucky enough to get my signature tote from my husband for Christmas this last year, but I have now added two more purses to my collection. :) The first two pictured here are my new ones. I am absolutely done for a very long long time!

I also included a few pictures I took with my point and shoot. I don't travel with my nice camera. Just too much stress. Enjoy!










Labels

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP